Bloggers keep looking for answers on how to get Google AdSense approval for their blogs so as to also make money from ads shown. You have found the right article. To get Google AdSense approval in a short time (7 days), read the tips written below.
However, you need to know what Google AdSense aims to achieve. This is to help you understand if you really need it and why. As regards not getting approved, some website owners tend to get frustrated.
Stay focused on this article and understand how to get Google AdSense approval in 7 days. Yes! I said 7 (seven) days.
What is Google AdSense?
AdSense (Google AdSense) is an advertising placement service by Google. The program is designed for website publishers who want to display targeted text, video or image advertisements on website pages and earn money.
This is achieved when site visitors view or click the ads. Revenue using AdSense is generated on a per-click or per-impression basis. See some of the AdSense programs offered by Google below.
- Content – AdSense for content: display ads on a website
- Search – AdSense for search: display ads in search results on a website
- Mobile – AdSense for mobile: display ads on a mobile site
- Feeds – AdSense for feeds: display ads in RSS feeds
- Domains – AdSense for domains: display ads on unused domains
I am sure most of you see ads on games, applications, OS and lots more. Yes, Google also has AdSense programs for developers too. They are listed below: